Food Combination Chart
Color coding: Green means recommended, red means discouraged. shades between indicate points on sliding scale.
- Carbohydrates and Proteins, should never be eaten together, or during the same meal.
- Eat only one concentrated protein at each meal.
- Milk and other dairy products are discourage for human consumption (exception: mother's breast milk is highly recommended for babies of the same species).
- Eat fruit 30-60 minutes before your meal or 30-60 minutes after.
- Melons are best eaten alone.
- "All thing in moderation, including moderation" Socrates
- Listen to YOUR body.
Return from Food Combination Chart to How to Improve Digestion
Return from Food Combination Chart to Home Page